Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Sylvia Day forum

Reflected in You

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2012, 4:19:28 PM PDT
Shadofx says:
Dear Ms Day, I just finished "Reflected in You" an hour ago. I have spent that last hour contemplating the timeline of events in your well constructed story. Wow, the more I grasp what was going on in the background of the text the more I understand the depth of what you've created and my love of it keeps growing. Good job! I can hardly wait for your third installment. (I've already pre-ordered it) Talk about delayed gratification. Your fan, Shadofx

Posted on Oct 3, 2012, 4:55:03 PM PDT
Shadofx says:
I've decided the the best solution to my "delayed gratification" problem is to read it again. I expect to enjoy it even more the second time.

Posted on Oct 6, 2012, 5:03:58 AM PDT
wonderful job, can hardly wait for the next one!!! thanks for revealing more of gideon!

Posted on Oct 6, 2012, 1:01:21 PM PDT
Michelle O says:
So I have to ask the question to all the readers out there... What do you think happened in Gideons office when Eva barged in after seeing Corrine coming out of Crossfire? Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 6, 2012, 3:07:23 PM PDT
Aftiel says:
Will we ever find out???
Geri

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012, 3:33:32 PM PDT
Shadofx says:
That is a very good question. Even reading through a second time, I can't figure it out. I do think Gideon may have told Eva had she asked. Instead, she assumed he had been with Corrine and you know what a huge issue trust was for them at that point. Hopefully, it will be answered in "Entwined in You".

Posted on Oct 8, 2012, 10:02:56 PM PDT
Sylvia Day says:
Thank you! :)

The answer to the Gideon/Corinne/Office question is here: www.sylviaday.net in the Crossfire forum, under Reflected **spoilers**

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2012, 10:49:30 PM PDT
Shadofx says:
Dear Ms Day, Thanks so much for the link and also this great series. I'm now enjoying your other works. I just finished "The Stranger I Married" and next will be "Ask for It". :D

Posted on Oct 9, 2012, 8:32:32 PM PDT
Michelle O says:
I knew it!!!! I'm so glad you posted Sylvia! Thank you for the information. Your books are most entertaining. I don't know how I will make it til December! Can't wait for number 3! You are VERY talented!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Sylvia Day forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers