Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > R. F. Delderfield forum

R F Delderfield

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 20, 2011, 2:26:30 AM PST
I have enjoyed RF Delderfield as an author, but sadly I cannot now read the close print of standard books due to my failing eyesight. The only Delderfield Kindle book available is 'Give us this day' which is part 3 of a trilogy. Please can you produce the 1st and 2nd parts for Kindle, and others too by the same author, before my eyesight fails completely. The reason I have a Kindle is that I can vary the print size, thus making life tolerable.

Posted on Apr 29, 2013, 6:21:43 PM PDT
arkynana says:
While I don't have difficulties reading I would love to see R.F. Delderfield books available for my Kindle Fire. I have 3 or 4 of the books, mostly paperback that I have bought when the local library has their annual book sale. My Kindle is much preferable to reading than paperback.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  R. F. Delderfield forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 20, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer