Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits STEM Get $40 cash back on House Cleaning LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Cycling on Amazon
Customer Discussions > Harlan Coben forum

Please give us another Myron Boilter!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 3, 2010 9:12:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 3, 2010 9:13:37 AM PDT
I have read all of Mr. Coben's books and enjoyed every one of them but, being a sports fan, I love the Boiltar series. Why with all the stupid television shows that insult your intelligence and the same with most movies hasn't someone found the treasure of this series? These characters are so well written you can feel them breath. I will read anything Mr. Coben writes but, I'd love to see what has been going on lately with that wonderfully written cast.

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 1:22:40 PM PDT
Yes, please give us another Boiltar. He has me laughing, tense and excited through the entire book.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2011 6:13:35 PM PDT
C. Clifton says:
I so agree with you! I feel like I have come to know the characters in the Myron Bolitar series so well.I was so disappointed when I read the last one because it left us thinking this could be the end of a truly colorful series. To think there will be no more Winn!! I can't imagine why Mr. Coben would eliminate such a hit. Please don't let this be the end!

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 12:29:49 PM PST
LilyBell2 says:
I agree... we definitely need to see more of Myron and Win, and their various colorful cohorts.

I have enjoyed the standalone novels as well, but it's the Myron Bolitar series that remains number one on my must read list.

Posted on Aug 10, 2014 6:42:39 PM PDT
Lucky Mom says:
Please - I need a Myron Bolitar fix now!! The Mickey Bolitar series is great for teens, but I want to read about the grownups!! What an eccentric set of characters.

Posted on Aug 10, 2014 7:17:01 PM PDT
LilyBell2 says:
I miss Win and Myron, and their supporting cast. I have no interest in reading Mickey's adventures, no doubt because my teen years are long behind me.

I've read a number of the standalone books, but even with all their twists and turns, they still strike me as basically following the same situational formula, and I've lost interest in them. In fact, the last one I read, I pretty much just scanned my way through it. It's highly doubtful that I will purchase another, but I would not hesitate to buy another Myron Bolitar book.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2014 6:24:29 AM PDT
K. Robert says:
I would love to see these books made into a TV series!

Posted on Jun 17, 2015 7:52:49 PM PDT
PLEASE bring back Myron and Win! All Coben books are good and I have enjoyed all of them, but my fav are the Myron series-please write some more of these!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2016 1:26:44 PM PST
Vickie Smith says:
I totally agree. I miss his side kick Win also. Please give us more. Look how long Spenser has been alive, longer than his author; look at Mitch Rapp, also longer than the author. Stephanie Plum. Obviously, we know these characters would have to be nursing home age by now, but there is something so comforting in characters that you know, and you KNOW it's going to be a good book when you sit down with it.
I do like your other books, but it takes me a very long time to pick one up because I'm still grieving for Bolitar and Win.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2016 1:27:39 PM PST
Vickie Smith says:
I couldn't agree more. Please bring them back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2016 3:38:21 PM PST
LilyBell2 says:
I too miss Myron and Win. I've stopped buying the stand alones. They were OK as in betweens, but now that Myron is gone, there's nothing for them to be between. Reading the stand alones would only serve to remind me of the sad truth that Myron has gone missing, so I don't read them.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2016 8:31:40 AM PST
Sarita says:
i'm very far from my teen years but have enjoyed reading mickeys adventures..i just bought the third book...they arent really,juvenile...mickey has his "sidekicks" and i'm enjoying them..i too miss win..i would have loved to see inside his learn why he was the way he was...thank you mr coben for the wonderful friends that you have given us.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2016 4:18:16 PM PDT
Vickie Smith says:
In theory, but they are never as good as the books
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Harlan Coben forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Sep 3, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 3, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers