Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Holiday Toy List

gift for 2 year old girl

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012, 11:32:26 AM PST
gift for 2 year old girl

Posted on Dec 2, 2012, 7:26:51 AM PST
You cannot go wrong with Leap Frog products. My daughter played with the LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket from the ages 2-5. It was a "favorite" at many play dates!

Posted on Dec 3, 2012, 8:09:46 AM PST
C. Lopez says:
There is an awesome Noah's Ark by Maxim Wooden Toys (it's something that will last forever) My daughter has their Tumble Tree Timbers set and the ark and they keep her busy. A doll stroller and a play kitchen are good ideas too! Good luck n happy holidays!

Posted on Dec 3, 2012, 7:18:31 PM PST
Play food has always been a hit with my girls. The Melissa & Doug pizza and ice cream sets are great. Also play tents and dress up clothes. We have the LF picnic basket too and it's a favorite. Also tea sets.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012, 5:56:37 PM PST
Tracy Tee says:
A baby doll and pretend play stuff for it (feeding it, putting it to bed, etc) is great too. The Baby Alive dolls as especially cute but my 2 yr old daughter will play with the cheaper dolls too. Not the 'my first doll' little ones though.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012, 8:09:51 AM PST
Tara W. says:
The Fisher Price snap n style babies are great for a 2 year old girl! Fisher-Price Snap 'n Style Baby - Nikki
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Holiday Toy List
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2012