Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Glenn Beck forum

Glenn is real

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 29, 2009 11:15:49 AM PST
Karla Varga says:
At first, I wasn't impressed with Glenn Beck. I thought he was too silly but I decided to give him a chance so I watched his television program for several weeks and I have come to really admire him. He isn't afraid to show his emotions and what's more, he doesn't apologize for them. I find that very admirable, especially in a man. I never could understand people who feel the need to apologize for their display of emotion, especially for tears. There is no need to apologize for genuine feelings. Hats off to you, Glenn for showing your true self!

Posted on Dec 30, 2009 8:27:57 AM PST
Mark Elzey:
If Mr. Beck's ideas are so good why doesn't he run for office? Besides being mentally ill he is nothing more then a carnival barker too cowardly to actually get in the political ring and "truly" stand up and fight for what he believes. He's nothing more than a two bit coward with a big mouth who is making millions off of desperate Americans. To put out a book call "Common Sense" is a disgrace to Tomas Paine of whom is turning in is grave!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2009 12:27:49 PM PST
Karla Varga says:
Hi Mark,

First, I want to thank you for your comments. My post wasn't on Glenn's beliefs so much as they were on him as a person and how he displays his feelings without apology. As for his beliefs, I can't honestly say I agree with everything he says but I do agree with some of his positions. As far as anyone running for public office, be it Glenn or anyone else, I'm beginning to think that what a person believes prior to running, somehow seems to get watered down once they decide to run. And I think that is, in a large part, because they fear they would have less of a chance of winning if they stuck, rigidly, to what they say they believe. Take Lou Dobbs, for example. I used to watch him on CNN and he seemed strongly against illegal aliens and stressed how our borders must be made secure, etc. However, now that he has left CNN, and has other prospects, including the possibility of running for office, his views on illegal aliens have apparently softened. Before, he was totally against any amnesty for illegals. Now, that he might run for office, he has backtracked on that view a bit and I think it's because he figures he would need the support of Latinos in order to have a chance at being elected. If Glenn Beck ever decided to run, he might do the same thing, I don't know. Anyway, I think I've said enough for one post. Again, thank you for your thoughts.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2010 6:23:35 PM PDT
MKHD says:
There are more ways to help this country than to run for office. A coward would not speak out so boldly as he does. Getting threats against himself and his family is a way of life for someone who does what he does, yet he continues.

Posted on Mar 31, 2010 7:07:45 PM PDT
Karla Varga says:
Hi K. Doody,

I agree with you 100%. You are right on!

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 4:36:44 AM PDT
FunkyTown says:
Glenn Beck is nothing more than a Profit Machine. How many of you people pay for his "Glenn Beck Extreme" website access?

Posted on Aug 4, 2011 7:08:30 AM PDT
Karla Varga says:
Hi FunkyTown,

No, I don't pay for "Extreme"-can't afford it. As much as I like Glenn, I was very disappointed when he left Fox and even more disappointed to know that he charges a monthly fee to watch his programs on the internet. Granted, his programs, now, are twice as long but to have to pay a fee to watch him when I already pay for cable is really more than I can afford so, yes, you have a point.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2011 5:37:54 PM PST
C. Kirby says:
I bet you **** away $5 a month for makeup or one drink in a bar. Give me a break.

Hey Karla....if you need me to send you 5 bucks a month, let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 11:14:01 AM PST
And you get Cable for FREE??? no you get crap for free and the one or two decent channels you pay dearly. high speed internet cable and you can eliminate phones and satalite and regular internet and get over 300 internet channels!! I just got word of another newspaper that is going total internet. one time payment for a ROKU and you are all set up. Do you think it is cheap to hire over 100 people to do all the research and production and buy all the equipment for FREE!! 100$ a year for TRUTH in the MEDIA is the most valuable thing I can buy with my money!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2011 9:21:24 PM PST
Skip the cable. Then you can afford something worth viewing!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Glenn Beck forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 29, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions