Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablet Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Van Reid forum

Moosepath League

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 12, 2009 6:21:40 PM PDT
When will we get another Moosepath League adventure?

Posted on Sep 13, 2009 9:52:47 AM PDT
User 86 says:
I got an email from the author a couple of years ago, he said he was working on a new book and looking for a new publisher.

Posted on Feb 7, 2010 4:00:56 PM PST
I'm glad you're still around. Am re-reading the marvelous adventures for the 3rd time and, barring disaster in your life or family, am hopeful that some pending issues are soon resolved. Will Thump, Ephram or Eagleton find female companionship? What new tale from Tolly? Forever in the fore, Van Reid!! Or the Adventure of the Missing Author...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2010 9:09:19 AM PDT
The Mom says:
Love these books. Has anyone heard anymore about a new book?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 6:28:09 AM PST
Captain Pea says:
"Moss Farm, or the Mysterious Missives of the Moosepath League" will soon be published by the Moosepath Press ... www.moosepath.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2012 12:13:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 7, 2012 12:15:19 PM PDT
Mr. Reid's book, Moss Farm, is currently being printed and should be available in August. I am reading the final draft and enjoying every word! Moosepath fans won't be disappointed.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 3:41:32 PM PDT
Van Reid says:
It is indeed published! Look to the Moosepath Pres site for more info!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 6:22:51 PM PDT
C. Lamers says:
Wonderful! I've been waiting. I have it ordered from my local book store in Norway, Maine.

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 1:29:32 PM PDT
Finished Moss Farm last night and loved it. At first I was a little disappointed this adventure did not take up where Fiddlers Green left off, but I soon got over it. Moss Farm was as much fun as all the other Moosepath adventures and it turned out to be a real pleasure to back up a bit, meet Sundry's family, and have a few storylines fleshed out. Please don't let the next installment be so long in coming! These books are not only great fun but also great therapy. I wish I knew people today like the Moosepath League.

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 2:15:56 PM PDT
Van Reid says:
Thank you for the kind words, Susan. It's been wonderful to hear/read positive feedback about Moss Farm. The second volume of The American Zig-Zag is in the works and will hopefully see print sometime in the late fall. (More from Officer Thomas O'Toole and captain's Broad and Huffle!) I am also hoping to get Cordelia Underwood back in print. Then it's the next Moosepath novel in the summer of 2013 - following Mister and Mrs. Walton to Halifax to meet his nephew! I would also like to get my kids' book - Glimmerglass - in print sometime next year! Thanks again for the encouragement and support! There were will further updates and news on the Friends of the Moosepath League Facebook page!

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 1:04:04 PM PDT
Got it and read it. Was initially thinking that you had gone "rusty", Van Reid. Long hiatus, but I think I love Actonia and Mr. Cutts, the Moss family and will continue to worry about the lost 3, Thump, Ephram and Eagleton.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:40:19 AM PST
I am excited to find out you have 2 books I haven't read yet! Keep them coming, Mr. Reid--Your books are a delight.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 11:07:37 AM PST
Van Reid says:
Thank you for the kind words! The second volume of the American Zig-Zag should be out before year's end and we hope to have the next Moosepath Adventure ready for publication in the summer of 2013. Check out the Friends of the Moosepath League Facebook group, contact me at moosepathpress@tidewater.net, or check out our website at www.moosepath.com for more information and future news!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Van Reid forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Aug 12, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers