Increase Your Chances of Winning the Buy Box
Since seller performance metric targets can vary by category and are subject to change, we do not disclose specific targets for becoming Buy Box eligible. Buy Box eligibility requires meeting very high standards. Excelling in all areas that deliver an outstanding customer experience is the best way to achieve Buy Box eligibility and win the Buy Box, including:
- Price competitively. Customers trust that they will find low prices on Amazon.com.
- Watch your competition to stay competitive. View the price of the offer that is currently winning the Buy Box. On the Manage Inventory page, click the Preferences button, and select Show when available for the current Buy Box winning price. Buy Box winning prices are displayed for "New" condition listings only.
- Keep stock available. If you have no current stock for a product, you cannot win the Buy Box. Use inventory planning best practices to keep your popular products in stock.
- Update your inventory. Customers who submit orders for products that are not in stock are likely to leave negative feedback, especially around the holidays. To ensure that buyers cannot place orders for out-of-stock items, keep your inventory updated.
- Plan vacations. If you are going on vacation, make sure that customers are not left waiting for orders to arrive. See Listings Status for more information.
- Offer multiple shipping options on your products, including free shipping. You can manage your available shipping options in Shipping Settings.
- Customer service is measured in numerous ways. Excelling in all areas can help you succeed on Amazon. The Account Health page on the Performance link can help you track your customer metrics.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com Seller account.