Other Help Areas
Error and Warning Messages for the Inventory Loader/ Price and Quantity
Warnings | Errors
If warnings are displayed, the listing will still be accepted.
1. Maximum number of characters allowed for title is 80, rest is truncated (Text File Specific).
2. Cannot link to an Amazon.com item, the external ID to ASINmapping is ambiguous.
3. The column X is unknown.
4. Column X is repeated in the file.
If errors are displayed, the listing will not be accepted.
1. A non-zero value is required in the ‘quantity’ column.
2. The amount value in the column X is invalid.
3. The ASIN provided is invalid.
4. The item(s) you were attempting to edit/cancel cannot be altered; it is either "sold" or a potential "pending" sale.
5. Listing of this item is restricted to authorized sellers only.
6. The value in the column X is empty.
7. The SKU X is marked for X, but it's already been closed.
8. The SKU X is marked for X, but it's not present in our system.
9. The item is invalid.
10. Internal error: The item has bad state.
11. Couldn't find active exchange for this item!
12. There is already a record with the same SKU.
13. Required column X is missing.
14. The value of the column X was not recognized.
15. The X cannot be modified, using the old value.
25. Column [column name] is repeated in the file
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com Seller account.
Other Help Sites