Other Help Areas
Common Error and Warning Messages for the Book Loader and UIEE
If a warning appears, the listing will still be accepted.
1. This listing did not contain enough information to be assigned an ISBN.
2. Maximum number of characters allowed for title is 80, rest is truncated.
3. File has excess image URLs, max allowed is = X.
4. Cannot link to an Amazon.com item, the external ID to ASIN mapping is ambiguous.
5. The column X is unknown.
6. Column X is repeated in the file.
If there is an error message, the listing will not be accepted.
1. The amount value in the column X is invalid.
2. The ASIN provided is invalid.
3. The item(s) you were attempting to edit/cancel cannot be altered; it is either "sold" or a potential "pending" sale.
4. Listing of this item is restricted to authorized sellers only.
5. The value in the column X is empty.
6. A non-zero value is required in the ‘quantity’ column. Please fix the error and resubmit.
7. The SKU X is marked for X, but it's already been closed.
8. The SKU X is marked for X, but it's not present in our system.
9. This is a bad UIEE file. Please verify if you have selected the right file type.
10. The item is invalid.
11. The given image is invalid. Images should be of type .gif or .jpg. Only image paths starting with http:// are allowed. The error message "Invalid value for attribute image-url" also fits in this situation.
12. Internal error: The item has bad state.
13. Couldn't find active exchange for this item!
14. There is already a record with the same SKU.
15. Required column X is missing.
16. The value of the column X was not recognized.
17. The X cannot be modified, using the old value.
18. Column <column name> is repeated in the file
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com Seller account.
Other Help Sites