1. If I upgrade to a paid limit with Amazon Cloud, would the "unlimited" space for music be permanent? If you previously purchased a subscription to Amazon Cloud Drive or you purchased an album and qualified for a 20 GB upgrade, unlimited music space has been added for free for the rest of your existing plan term. Continued eligibility to unlimited storage space at the end of your subscription period will depend on the plans available at that time. You can check our available plans in our Help pages at any time: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200704820
2. I see duplicate files in Cloud Player. How do I remove them? Launch Cloud Player (www.amazon.com/cloudplayer) and check the box next to the duplicate song; then click "Delete" and the duplicate files will be moved to the "Deleted items" folder. To permanently delete these files, open the "Deleted items" folder and choose "Empty all deleted items." http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200653250#organize
3. I just downloaded an MP3 file/album and I can't see it! Where's my music? First, follow the troubleshooting steps in our Help page here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200197240mp3where If you've followed these steps and you still can't see your music, our customer service team can help. You can contact us by e-mail or phone here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/music-downloads.html
4. I downloaded an album, but some tracks are missing. What should I do? Our customer service team can help you fix this. Please contact us by e-mail or phone: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/music-downloads.html
5. Can I burn a CD with the music I download? Yes, you can purchase music from the Amazon MP3 Store and download it to your computer for personal use. You'll need to have CD burning software on your computer to burn it to a CD since Cloud Player, Cloud Drive, and the Amazon MP3 Downloader don't offer CD burning features. If you save your music to Cloud Drive, you can also access and download your music to any Mac or PC computer or to a compatible Android device.
6. How do I convert an .amz file to .mp3? When you buy multiple MP3 songs at the same time, an .amz file is created which holds all the MP3s you purchased. (This is similar to a zip file.) If you double-click to open that file, the Amazon MP3 Downloader will automatically open and the music files will be imported into iTunes or Windows Media Player. MP3 songs will be saved in your Music folder.
8. Do MP3 promotional credits add up? How do I check my balance? Yes, your MP3 credits can add up, but promotional credits expire after a certain period of time, as indicated in the related promotional offer.
To check MP3 promotional balances, go to any detail page in the Amazon MP3 store and click the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" link under the "Get MP3" button.
9. Can I share my MP3 files with others? MP3 purchases are for personal use only and can't be shared from Your Account. However, you can let your friends know what you're listening to through Facebook or Twitter. To do this, click the "Share" icons from the Amazon MP3 detail page or the Amazon Cloud Player.
10. Can I use different passwords for my Amazon account and my Cloud Player? No; your Amazon account password is the same password you'll use for Cloud Player.
11. I downloaded music to my Android device, but now I want to add the music to Amazon Cloud. How do I do that? First, you'll need to transfer the song to your computer via USB. Once you've done that, you'll be able to move it to the Cloud. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. (In some cases, the plug you use to charge your phone doubles as a USB cable.) Once your phone is connected to your computer, open the Music folder and drag and drop the music from the folder to your desktop. Once the music is on your desktop, launch Amazon Cloud Player (http://www.amazon.com/cloudplayer) and click "Upload your music." Your computer will then be scanned for compatible music. You can manually select files by selecting "browse files." After your music has been uploaded to Cloud Player, you can then access it from any compatible device.
If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.com site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.com, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.