Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2015
Bandler and Grinder are two of the grandfathers of NLP. Grinder's book on Milton Erickson is a must read. And anything put out by Bandler is a must as well. Neruro-linguistic programming is a great way to "model" top people in a field of your choosing. It's also a great way to treat phobias depression and in some cases the common cold. I also picked up the Robert Dilts books to go along with this one because it rounds out a collection very well.
on August 17, 2017
Just as the title says, this is the ultimate introduction to NLP from the man himself, Richard Bandler. If you're just developing your interest and want to get your feet wet, this is an excellent place to start.
on April 29, 2016
"One more introduction?", my internal dialogue asked, as I was beggining to read that book. I had to slow down and reduce the intensity of my critical voice to go on reading this elegant book. After finishing it, I can say that it is an amazing and very good reading, and that you will benefit from it, wheather you are an nlp expert, a begginer or even if you have never known about nlp at all.
on June 8, 2017
NLP techniques presented in narrative form to help understand their application. Easy and helpful read with very practical applications for anyone.
on August 22, 2014
I loved this book!

So many NLP books are overly complicated. I thought this did a FANTASTIC job of being helpful, powerful, but uncomplicated.

I felt myself falling into it and took many breaks to digest what I'd just read.

Definitely recommend to anyone just getting into NLP.
on August 10, 2015
Good place to start, from part of original source of information . Mr. Bandler is a great teacher.
I have benefitted so much from only several of the techniques. I could go for hours about N L P. There are hundreds of powerful , everyday useful exercises. No this doesn't cover them all lol that would be a lot more books. However it is a good place to start.
on December 30, 2016
Love
on October 1, 2014
A friend told me that I should look into NLP so I decided this was a good book to start with. It is very easy to understand and informative. I've only read a few chapters but I've also learned a lot. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is interested in becoming a better person.
on May 3, 2014
In these few pages, Richard Bandler succeeds in packing the essentials of Neuro Linguistic Programming for the tyro. Powerful techniques clearly explained in the course of the workshop which forms the background of this book. A useful summary in two chapters at the end of the book.

Very highly recommended!
on May 23, 2017
This is a compact and very educational book that gives practical exercises for feeling better. I would recommend this to any self-help enthusiast.