Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 23, 2013
The book does a good job of presenting concepts and applications of pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics in a clear and logical fashion. Every chapter builds upon the previous to introduce and expand key concepts. The book offers plenty of examples and practice problems.
on February 17, 2014
Reading pharmacy texts can be a bit boring but I found this text quite enjoyable. Ideas are explained in a clear, logical manner. It's easy to understand the material without getting bogged down. This text is recommended for my Pharmacokinetics class.
on August 4, 2016
it's a textbook...i was required to get it...i passed the class...
on January 30, 2017
Good
on March 9, 2014
I bought this book as a companion to a PK course I took, because I didn't find my professor able to adequately answer seemingly simple questions, and because I wanted to better understand the material from a more mathematical perspective. This book quickly and thoroughly answered all of my questions and gave me an edge in the class. The course was graded only on a mid-term and final, and I received 100% on both tests.
on February 23, 2014
Turns out I didn't need this book for my class after all. The book itself was straightforward enough and easy to read but I shouldn't have purchased it.
on September 13, 2013
good! condition. nice cover. on time arrival. looks new. pics and graphs are good. liked it. recommend to a friend.