BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 16, 2012
It's a good book with a lot of information, but I had to buy it for a class and for me personally it wasn't very interesting. If this is your field and you enjoy learning about psych testing its a great book to read. Funny thing is I liked the class, but the prof used a different approach to teaching the material.
on February 4, 2015
Meet expectations
on December 26, 2012
This was a great buy and alternative to buying the books from the college. Book was in great condition and served it's purpose.
on September 19, 2015
Very happy with my purchase as it was just as described. Practically like New.
on February 17, 2016
Great book!
on November 9, 2012
I bought this for my measurement class. Except for one chapter (highlighter marks), it's almost new. The book itself is good. It's one of those classical measurement textbooks often assigned by professors.
on February 10, 2013
I was ripped off, this book was missing two chapters 14-15. It is very dry and technical to read ugh!
on February 5, 2013
Ordered a new edition and received a veryold 3rd edition. Cannot use for my class. Waste of my money unfortunately.
on September 26, 2014
on February 26, 2010
The book was purchased, shipped and arrived in a very short time and was in the condition it was marketed as. I saved a bunch and am pleased with my purchase.