Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2015
I purchased this solutions manual as a supplemental guide to the textbook, to be used for my General Chemistry college courses. It was so helpful to have all of the answers on hand, to check the work that I was doing. I would absolutely recommend getting this manual, in addition to the corresponding textbook.
on September 14, 2010
This is the best solutions manual I have ever used for any subject I've studied. It has a great section at the beginning of each chapter that explains and goes through an example of each type of problem within that chapter. It asks questions to help you think about what the next step should be instead of just straight up telling you and afterwards goes on to explain the solution. There is then a detailed explanation of even numbered problems from the book. It has more of a study guide feel to it instead of just spitting out answers to the problems. This book is invaluable and well worth the money spent. I don't know what I'd do without it!
on October 1, 2016
Is helping son with his AP chem class quite a bit! He is a sophomore in High School and never had chem before, so this book is an excellent source of information and help!
on September 4, 2017
great problem explanation.
on March 26, 2015
Does not have all the problems worked out in it. When using as a reference it is frustrating because every 3rd problem seems to be covered, which is not much help when you need to try several problems of the same style.
on January 14, 2014
In addition to providing step by step instructions for every even numbered chapter ending problem, this manual contains a review of the essential material from each chapter and additional questions with solved answers. Highly recommended if using the text.
on March 30, 2011
The book arrived much earlier than I anticipated. It was in excellent condition: brand new, no tears, no marks, etc. The manual is very useful for my Chemistry class. It provided explanations and solutions to the problems in the textbook. It is true that it does not provide for all the problems, but I normally only used it for the problems my professor assigned us for practice. I like it :)
on December 28, 2014
I did not find this necessary to buy. I used the textbook a lot but I did not use this manual. It did come in great shape however.
on June 19, 2012
The book is very helpful for finding the solutions to the problems in the book. It was in great condition, except it had a little water damage which was not mentioned in the condition of the book. Overall it is under great condition and it will help me throughout AP CHEMISTRY.
on August 29, 2015