Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 25, 2017
Not sure what I was expecting but it was a tough read.
on August 30, 2016
Great way to learn about economics - many great examples to help with learning. Even though I took this class years ago, I kept this textbook.
on February 5, 2013
Sorry, we did use the book in class, but I didn't read much of it. What I read was well written and fairly interesting. Most of it was not difficult to understand. I think Economics is hard especially when you don't read the book. I only paid about $10.00 for this book (USED), and I used it for Micro and Macro, it has both.My instructor suggested we get the older edition to save money. It is enough like the newer version that I was able to follow along in class with this book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 20, 2016
This beat the $153.00 price in the college book store any day and there was barely any wear on it other than a few writings. First lesson in economics.....don't spend all your money on an economics textbook when there are other options on Amazon! Very happy with this purchase.
on June 16, 2017
The BEST BOOK I'VE EVER BOUGHT FOR CHEAP! EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED AND SHIPPING; WONDERFUL!
on February 20, 2016
Cheap price.
on August 30, 2016
Brand new. Super fast shipping. Thx
on June 28, 2003
Be cautious because the author is opinionated about certain controversial issues, and he puts them forth as fact. I even question the way he uses some graphs and analyses; some of them are so in depth, that I really don't have the time to break them down and expose what I think are fallacies - I dont' have the luxury of that kind of time! With that said, however, I have definitely learned a lot from this book. I am very impressed with the authors ability to explain some pretty complicated areas of economics in a manner that should be easy to understand by all. He is even at times funny, which is nice. You will learn a lot from this book - just be sure to read critically and don't take everything he says as fact!
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2015
It worked for the class I needed it for.
on October 10, 2011
I purchased this textbook for the sole purpose of a graduate course I was taking. It was a required textbook for the class.
I received the textbook on time especially since I waited at the last minute to order the book just for an assignment.