Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Peak Performance: Success in College and Beyond
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 1, 2014
I originally bought this for a class I was taking but I ended up keeping it! I started college a couple of years ago and then I took a break for one year. Upon coming back I had to take a college class on being "Self-regulated learners". This class had this book as one of the required readings. This book really helped me get back on track with going to school At first, I really didn't think it would be much help but I think for many people just starting college or even later this book could be rather helpful. It helps with study tools and learning how to organize your schedule to help with all your assignments and everything else in your life. It also has a lot of worksheets and activities to help you figure out your learning and studying styles in order for you to know your weaknesses and strengths. This book is incredibly helpful for me starting college again.
on March 31, 2014
Most. Boring. Book. Ever. I never knew that someone could write entire chapters on subjects like studying, memory, and critical thinking. This book will put you to sleep. It does have some useful information if you're a freshman, and haven't been in college long enough to know a lot of the content on your own from experience. I will be glad when this class is over. Snoozefest.
on December 27, 2012
Needed this for a class that I was taking it was definitely cheaper to purchase it through Amazon than through school. Did not have to really se it much for my course. But glad I purchased it through Amazon than school.
on January 20, 2013
I was happy with how fast I received my book, but once I started to read it for class I noticed that multiple pages are missing.
The book was listed as good condition and this is definitely not good condition.
on May 29, 2013
My class required me to use this book. Price was fair.
It is a good offer to buy used books instead of new ones.
on December 30, 2012
the product was described as acceptable, i would say its one below that. But hey, a little water damage but im very happy to get it like this instead of the full price. I could say im satisfied
on December 19, 2013
I was very pleased with this book. The pages were new and about 20 were cut out of the book. I glued them back in. No biggie. Very pleased with this for the cheap price.

Thank you!
on October 7, 2013
Everything I wanted and needed!
Very pristine condition!
This post is completely authentic!
I will use this site to get all my books in the future.
on January 28, 2013
Books was as described, was shipped within a reasonable time period and arrived well ahead of the expected date. Would recommend this vendor to others.
on October 18, 2014
Had signs of use, a little bit highlighted, and with signs of water damage. Other than that, it's just what I needed, readable and all pages complete.