Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 5, 2008
This is a great software package!!! It is hard to stay up on Gross Anatomy without working on cadavers. This allows you to do that without retaking a course. The dissections are very similar to lab work, and the self testing portion of the software is great. The images are very clear and the operation of the different components is very intuitive and easy. This is one of the best Anatomy study guides I have found.
22 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2017
Would not play in my laptop,repeatedly froze up the system, threw it out!
on April 26, 2018
Gift to my Grand daughter for school.
on January 15, 2016
If you have a new Mac get the laters version... this should not be permited to be sold if is not new... or
they should have some kind of NOTE or something to let people know IF YOU HAVE A NEW MAC
DO NOT GET IT USE> IT WONT WORK ! Very disappointed.. !!!
on February 28, 2015
The DVD didn't actually work on my computer even though I had all the right requirements. Finally talked to support and they gave me an online code to use - but now I can only access the information when I have a wireless connection. And the code is only good for a year.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 20, 2016
this disk was unable to play in my computer.
on October 18, 2017
very good tool
on October 22, 2012
Very good product. I am currently taking A&P 1 right now and the professor highly suggested purchasing this product to help with the anatomy part of the class. This product REALLY came in handy with the neurons and the brain. It shows up to 6 layers of the brain and each structure. This really helped me when it came to taking the test. The only problem is that I own an apple laptop and it does not work on MAC systems. I usually take the CD to the library or work to view it.
One person found this helpful
on August 19, 2012
i bought this as a study aid for level 1&2 anatomy and physiology college courses. It did very well in breaking down the individual bones of the body. However does not always give the best narrated descriptions. This is worth buying as a general overview study aid but not for learning the small individual parts of specific bones such as the trochanters of the femer.
on October 30, 2016
Amazing product. Has all you need for the anatomy class