Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

81%
19%

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 7, 2012
This author does a great job of explaining the concepts of our government and the original intentions in a non-biased and user friendly way. I would recommend this book to not only college students but also to any individual who just wants to have a better understanding of how our nation works. I would also love to see this be part of high school curriculums to prepare our children for responsible citizenship.
on February 17, 2017
Shipped quickly and looked brand new!
on January 26, 2017
Decent read, used for Gov 101
on July 17, 2013
The book was in excellent condition, I received it in a timely fashion and the service was outstanding. I am always looks for affordable books that are in good condition for class and this purchase was no different. I will forever shop Amazon when I am in need of other purchases.
on November 30, 2013
Although not a book I would CHOOSE to purchase it was required for the class I was taking, and I found it to be very informative and useful. It was easy to read and understand, and it provided the information I needed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2015
Text book for college class. Helps you to understand the political world much better.
on November 16, 2014
Very informative and insightful. Talks about many things Americans do not know about their own political system.
on January 29, 2015
Very well written with excellent insight into the workings of our government.
on August 24, 2013
The textbook is filled with understandable information and includes the Bill of Rights and the Constitution on the Appendixes. Very helpful.
on October 22, 2013
I found what I needed with assistace, I got the books very fast and veryv happy with the purchase. Will come back again