Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essentials of Understanding Psychology, 9th Edition
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 18, 2013
Unhappy with this purchase because I wanted the eBook version of this textbook to avoid having to carry a heavy textbook around with me every time i have class however it totally defeats the purpose if I can only access the book from my personal PC and not on my mobile devices like my smartphone or tablet. I would of been less unhappy if I could actually print out pages of the book when I need to bring them to class with me but the Kindle application does not allow that OPTION.
on January 11, 2016
Missing access code and still ended up paying more money for the campus version. Couldn't take the class with out it, yet Amazon still got paid for a book that I couldn't used due to no code. So upset. I feel ripped off.
on July 9, 2013
I actually enjoyed using this textbook. Everything was described very well, and the answers I needed were always easy to find. Lots of photos, charts, graphs, and such to further describe the points that were made in the regular text. Covers many important areas in the field of Psychology.
on September 2, 2011
The book is good, i needed it for a class i am taking. The one thing i find aggravating is that this product is only available in a hard copy or on the kindle for PC which is not compatible with my Linux machine or on the amazon kindle cloud as i do not use Microsoft Windows. I know there are millions of Linux users around the world that are suffering the same fate. I did however order this book for around 75 USD in hopes that amazon or the author will eventually put this product on the cloud reader at the very least. However, i had to borrow my friends computer that has windows on it. You can imagine my frustration having to borrow some body else's computer to read my book. Of course i could wait a month and a half for the printed version to come in the mail but my class would be over by that time.
on October 3, 2011
love my intro to psych class. this book gives a brief overview of the basics from psych 101. text isn't too wordy, simplified verbiage and pictures provide clear explanations of complex biologies
on February 28, 2014
I but it , and was like new , and very good shape. I recomend buy for this sellers. if you don't want spend money for the same book for more than one hundred. I know the last edition it's 11 but it's so expensive. and also the 10 edition it's too. so I recomend this edition . it's the same book the same writer .
on March 18, 2015
This was actually bought as a gift for a student of psychology. It has become the go-to text for all things psychology for this student. She finds the text very helpful and easy to pinpoint specific information. In short, she is very pleased with the text.
on January 19, 2016
Advertised as paperback was actually "special binder edition". Not sold as advertised.
on September 20, 2011
I bought this book from an experienced seller. When I received the book in the mail there was a piece of paper that stated that the seller had wrongly advertised the book. It had been advertised as a book with no highlighting or marks, but before it was shipped the seller reviewed the book. He found three pages that were highlighted. The seller offered for me to receive a refund, or to be returned ten dollars that I had paid. He reimbursed me and I got a great book for an even better bargain. These are the type of sellers that should be on Amazon. The book is great. I used it in my college Psych class, and I even find myself browsing through it in my spare time. Very descriptive examples and clear tables help the reader understand the subject. Great book that a person can learn a lot from:)
on September 6, 2015
I am missing the access code associated with this book.... Please advise thanks?