Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 19, 2016
Disaster - a book written by mathematicians. All concepts, even simple ones are convoluted and extremely hard to relate to. This is not a book that can teach, in can only be used by as a reference from someone who has PHD in Mathematics
on December 10, 2013
The book itself it very good, I needed for one of my MBA classes, at a glance it looks dreadful but it actually a very straight to the point so it is easy to understand the concepts, it has a lot of exercises that help you even comprehend & apply what has been learned.

Other things that made the purchase great:
1. I bought it used. Paying from 80 to 150 dollars for the book was to much. Renting for 60 was a waste of money. Buying used for 7 dollars incl. tax & shipping perfect!
2. It said it was in good condition, but it was more like in between very good and like new.
3. It was shipped quickly & arrived in a very short time.
on May 18, 2014
One of the driest books I've read in a while. As an MBA student I've been in several classes where the content might not be exciting, per se, but at least the book did a good job showing the real life connection. This book has many fictional examples but it lacks the applicational knowledge component.
on July 7, 2015
Love it! This books provide technical details and explain multiple economics terms wonderfully. Beginners may have problems understanding some of the terms (I recommend buying an economic dictionary). This is a must have in all personal libraries.
on May 26, 2013
I purchased this book for an Economics class last quarter and I completely hate it. It is a very thick read and is difficult to follow compared to other college textbooks. Furthermore, the lingo used in the book seems out of date. There are many oddities in the way things are described and the specific terms used that don't seem to match up to what we're learning about the modern day application of economics theory.

If you are assigned this book for a class, don't even bother buying it. It won't help you learn economics and you're better off spending your time reviewing class lectures or even studying on your own. Google will teach you more than this book, and in a way you'd actually understand.
on November 1, 2016
I can't say that "I liked it" as much as I can say it is a good book and very well-written. Text books are not my cup of tea, but college made me do it. I like books with more visuals, personally.
on May 20, 2016
Great textbook! A little dry but if you like math and you're interested in economics, you can learn a lot with this book. Got an A in my class so I'm happy!
on December 22, 2015
Well, I love it as much as I can love spending money on and using a textbook! It was a requirement so I don't really have too high of an opinion.
on October 2, 2013
I bought this edition because the new addition cost was exorbinently high... this edition has all the primary material of the newer edition, PLUS some things that were taken out of the newer edition. And the problems at the end of the chapters do not appear to have changed at all. I can't imagine what would be better about the newer edition. I would recommend this one hands down.
on September 27, 2014
This book has amazing clarity of concepts and presents complex economic principles in a simple and easy to understand language even for beginners who don't have background of Economics. Besides, this book shows in depth how economic theories and principles affect business decisions!