BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Enthusiast: Petson August 15, 2016
I rented this textbook for my Health and Human Lifespan Development online course this summer at Georgia State. It's a little confusing how the subsections are set up in each chapter, at least given the fast-paced nature of my summer course. I could use the book and my notes for the quizzes, so I really had to read the chapters fully beforehand if I had any hope of immediately finding the answers. I even had to write down some page numbers. If you plan on using this textbook to find answers without reading, then you should make sure you have enough time to locate the information. Other than that, the information was fairly interesting. It just gets old to continually read about psychoanalytic theory. The social and biological information was much more interesting to learn about, in my personal opinion.
on July 9, 2013
This is a required text book for my Developmental Psychology class. I will say the textbook's content seems to be fine and well organized... HOWEVER... Who's genius idea is a loose leaf text book?!?! The resale on this is going to take a bite out of this college student's pocket book.
on August 18, 2017
This book was clear and understandable. The stories of individual lives at the beginning of each chapter created anticipation and helped to tie together what the chapter elaborated on. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to understand human lifespan development whether or not you are taking it as a course. The questions in each chapter really help to relate the subject to the real world. This is the best version of the life span development textbook so far.
on September 12, 2017
the book arrived on time and looks as described. thanks
on October 13, 2017
It's helping me pass the class so I'd say it's good
on May 13, 2014
This book was required for a sophomore level college psychology class. It is an excellent book with wonderful illustrations, graphs, and charts. It also provides great definitions. The explanations are terrific and really walk you through life span development. The only negative thing I have say about the book is that it's loose leaf (yep, loose leaf) and costs a lot of money!!
on March 18, 2013
I am going to an online college and ordered this book from another company. The book arrived four days before my class started and it was the wrong book. I went to the company that sent the book and was told "sorry but we no longer carry the book". I do not understand why they would send a different book instead of refund my money but they did. I went to the original company that recommended the seller and was told mistakes happen and there was nothing they could do. I went to Amazon and true to form Amazon came to the rescue. I had no idea that I could have Kindle on my PC. Needless to say I downloaded the book at a lesser price than I paid for the incorrect book. From now on all of my text books are coming from Amazon.
on June 23, 2017
The binder rings were bent, making it difficult to turn the pages and the front cover was raggedy.In addition to having to wait for the book, I had to pick it up at the post office, which was a big inconvenience for me.
on August 25, 2012
If your professor requires the access card for your course, it did not come with this book. I had to return it and find the book and access card elsewhere.
on April 9, 2013
I used this book for a first year course as a graduate student in a rehabilitation counseling program. It is very detailed, and unlike many textbooks, colorful with lots of graphs, charts, and additional resources.