Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 13, 2011
This text book is mandatory for my college class otherwise I would return it (refund or not). The authors must have adult ADD because they cannot seem to stay on track. The key terms are given mostly vague explanations (if any at all) and the problems are not explained to a level that allows you to solve them. I am in the supply chain management profession and found the authors explanations general and confusing. They talk about a subject but then totally fail to explain how they differ from the next subject which uses some of the same verbiage. I was really excited to take this course but after suffering through this horrible text I am left wondering how good it could have been with a half-way deceit text book.
on February 24, 2014
Even though the book had few writings and markings, overall it is in good condition and the price was matchless- only about one third the price of a brand new book. The only thing I did not like was the service of the seller- a third party called Bookbyte123. They never contacted me when the book was shipped out and so finally I HAD to contact them to find out the status of my order. The book did get to me on-time but a little more communication would have been nice.
Prakriti
on November 18, 2012
This is for a class...obviously the instructor picked the book. The instructor did not register the course with McGraw Hill for quizzes and testing though...however, McGraw Hill online references are still available for use, review, etc. I am pleased with the free online resources as they add value to the book and enhance your learning. The class videos are not available though as Hurricane Sandy took out the website and you now need to register and find the videos displayed in class. Delivery from Amazon was amazing and on-time as promised.
on August 8, 2014
This text is really well written, with lots of great examples. I enjoyed learning from it.
on November 3, 2015
Almost the entire book was outlined in pencil or blue highlighter...worst purchase ever! Couldn't return it because I was already a week into my class.
on August 18, 2013
A straight-forward book that delivers the basics of supply chain management with modern real-world examples. Unfortunately, my book did not come with the CD - would have been nice to have since the CD shows you how to work with Microsoft Excel.
on August 19, 2016
Book was barely held together when I got it. Spine was in awful shape
on June 2, 2015
Had to buy for school (MBA). Materials/concepts seem to be easy enough (with a half way decent professor) as I never cracked open the book to actually use it.
on February 1, 2013
Shipped status updated. I was supposed to recieve the book soon, paid for expidited service. Notified 4 days later that the book was in a worse condition than originally listed (um?) and I am not getting the book. Annoying and inconsiderate service. Money was refunded but there's a reason I needed to get the book soon.
on January 10, 2017