Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on May 26, 2017
I love the loose leaf books...I like to separate the chapters...focusing on one chapter at a time...instead of feeling overwhelmed by holding a huge book in my hand...doing this seems to eliminate the stress of being overwhelmed...it is also easier on the back if carrying a book bag on campus.
on August 30, 2011
I've never felt compelled to leave a review for any of my purchases. However, I'm currently reading this book for a course I'm enrolled in and it is by far one of the worst textbooks I've ever had to read. It is basically a few key words and the rest of the book is filled with vague and/or obvious statements about HR. It is long-winded and complicates what should be very simple concepts. If I cut out all of the fluff, I could probably reduce each chapter to one page. I'm wondering if anyone even read this book before choosing it for this class, as I'm sure there are much better options available.
on May 22, 2016
Good. Book for collage classes.
on March 21, 2012
I needed this book for my HRM class at Rutgers Camden, ordered it on Amazon. Good seller had it here a couple days after I ordered it, everything as described. I don't know what to say about a textbook besides it's a textbook. I mean, its good and informative but it really comes down to how much the professor involves it in the course. Some professors base everything on the book, and some may (or may not) tell you the book is not necessary with everything provided in the instructor's notes and Powerpoints. I apologize if this wasn't more helpful but pretty much everyone that's ever been to school knows a book is a book, it's all how the particular instructor uses it.
on August 22, 2011
I was a little skeptical ordering a USED book online...I thought it would be like a pack of cards, missing pages...but I was wrong. The book arrived in a timely manner, and in great condition. Sure, there were a few markings in it, but it served its purpose well. I'll definitely buy from this company again!
on September 10, 2010
The book is an easy to read type of book, with case studies in every chapter, and seems up to date. My graduate class in general seem to like the book also. My teacher who does HR consulting for a living likes the book. The book is down to earth, and applicable. The only thing negative was how long I had to wait to get my book since it was in back order. Also, no indication on how long I would have to wait to get my book was sent to me. But once it was out on its way, it was easy to track where my book was. Still no regrets ordering through Amazon. 60% cheaper than my college bookstore.
on May 15, 2017
Book needed for class.
on August 6, 2012
Now this didnt have the most ideal ratings but they were from awhile ago. But i took my chances and couldnt beat the price. From my school this book is 140 new. I just recieved the book today in the mail and its brand new, looks great, no damage. Plus another thing i am very impressed with is the great shipping. I ordered this 3 days ago at night i might add, and on a friday. When i ordered it i put 3-4 business day shipping and didnt think it would ship on the weekend, but they did and come monday morning i now have my book, VERY HAPPY and just in time for my new term. Would recommend.
on September 25, 2010
My order shows the exact book I need for class and the correct edition however the book I received today is not even remotely close to the book I need and I cannot find how to contact seller or amazon in order to get the book I ordered!! I am very disappointed. There is also a receipt/invoice w/ my book I received today and it shows yet a different title of book than the one sent or the one ordered. What is going on Amazon. Please contact me to fix this problem before my class starts and to give me a refund!!! this book was expensive!
on August 25, 2011
This textbook is the 3rd edition, not the 4th (and latest) edition. My college course requires answers to questions that aren't in this edition of the textbook. Thankfully, I discovered this before a week had passed, so Amazon was happy to refund my purchase and removed the book from my Kindle. However, I'm still left with having to purchase the actual textbook. If you can get by with the 3rd edition of this textbook, fine... But this is not the latest edition, so proceed with caution.