Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on August 10, 2013
I am rating this because it this book came to me in a timely manner and in condition as it was described. (Actually a little better than I was expecting). My teacher assigned the Microeconomics book to me but in the 19th edition but told us the 18th was just as good. Go figure Me and a friend of mine got this edition which is the 18th and matched it to my other friend who rented the 19th edition from some place near campus and it was the exact same! The only differences was the cover and the 18th edition had a few long descriptions and a few more examples. I BOUGHT this book for about $25 and my other friend who RENTED the 19th edition paid $80. THE 18TH AND 19TH EDITIONS OF THIS BOOK ARE EXACTLY THE SAME IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT! If you need the 19th edition get the 18th because it saves you money and you still are getting the information you need.
on July 26, 2017
Just what I needed for my summer term Microeconomics course. Book came in good condition, and quickly. Thanks for saving me money again on college textbooks! :)
on June 12, 2017
Useful
on January 1, 2016
This book is very well written and the concepts are shown very clear. This book goes well with lectures online as it is organized very well. There are some small issues however... there are no example problems, it tells you the concept and that's it. Also answers to the back questions are not in the book, you need to search them online to find them.
on July 5, 2016
Great economics text. Economics is not easy to read to begin with but this book is well written and not too painful to get through. But if you are looking for a dumb-ed down economics text this is not for you. It is very comprehensive and not an Economics-Lite text.
on January 4, 2016
great
on May 27, 2015
I bought this book for a class I had online. I received it fast and without any problems. For me, I understood most everything in the book. There were a few tricky concepts, but if you still don't understand, there are plenty of free online resources you can search for.
on November 29, 2016
this book came in very good condition and it got me through an entire semester of microeconomics online. worth the purchase.
on December 8, 2016
This book was in a alright condition, I expected it to be more nice. It was the college textbook I was looking for.
on November 17, 2015
Book was great. Easy to follow and find information!