Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on October 31, 2015
In comparison to pre-algebra books we have purchased in the past, this one is just okay. My daughter needed this for school; if we home schooled, I would have definitely picked a different book. The definitions are written clearly but some of the explanations, examples and word problems leave a bit to be desired. There seems to be a real push towards the idea that there is only one way to achieve the correct answer. Fortunately, I have a degree in math and have been able to work with her and show her there are many ways to approach a problem. Math is actually a flexible topic - it is a shame that this book takes a one dimensional approach.
on November 15, 2013
I purchased this as an "at home" math book for my daughter. It is not the same book she is using but close to the one she is using. The one she is using was almost $100 and that was ridiculous to pay. There were not enough at school for her to bring one home to use. It has been so helpful. The only difference was the page numbers were off by one or two and that was it. She had a test the next day after the book came so great timing Amazon.
on June 28, 2017
Nice
on November 26, 2016
Super
on November 13, 2014
fine
on November 21, 2010
This book is exactly what my grandson's school uses at school, only problem is he has to use his computer to do his homework. THIS BOOK IS PERFECT FOR HIM.
on July 19, 2015
I can't be happier with this book. We received it sooner than expected. It was exactly as described and I would highly recommend this seller😊
on August 11, 2012
Great, perfect llego en buenas condiciones y rapido. solo me intriga el echo de los otros productos que pedi no me los enviaran a mi correo. las otras compañias
on October 11, 2015
Bought this book for my grandson for school
on November 24, 2012
This was a great purchase to be able to have a 'home' copy. Book was in good condition and the price unbeatable.