Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PRENTICE HALL SPANISH REALIDADES LEVEL 2 STUDENT EDITION 2008C
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on April 9, 2014
Although I have only studied Spanish for a short time and without a classroom experience, this is a great book. I have added additional of the series to my collection and hope they are as good.
on January 21, 2015
Pretty marked up on the inside, but hey... now our kid has an "A-" instead of the "C"!
on September 24, 2013
Very quick shipping and the book was in better condition than I even expected. I got it as an additional Spanish 2 book for my freshman year son since the school won't let him bring his textbook home! It's much easier to use a real book than an online version.
on July 30, 2013
Just as described, fast shipping! Thank you very much for this product. It has been especially useful and completely essential in my tutoring.
on September 24, 2013
I bought this book used, but it is in perfect condition. My son does not need to carry his Spanish book to and from school now. Perfect.
on October 18, 2013
It is in great condition when I bought it. Now can can go back to these books and read what i forgot from my spanish class.
on September 12, 2015
Great Book for practice good price
on October 5, 2015
Exactly what I expected. Thanks!
on October 28, 2014