Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Literacy in the Early Grades: A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers (with MyEducationLab) (3rd Edition) (Pearson Custom Education)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 10, 2013
required for a class. I kept this one instead of selling it back, so I guess that says something. It was somewhat helpful during my student teaching since there are lots of good lesson plan ideas in it. Might be one you want to keep on your shelf if you're planning on teaching the lower elementary ages. Actual might make a good one for homeschoolers too.
on February 14, 2015
I received my book in a timely fashion and as described. Very pleased.
on January 26, 2013
Everything I Asked For. I still need 16 words to completed my review so Im going to keep typing words till i'm done.