Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on June 1, 2017
This book provides excellent step-by-step instructions on how to complete the problems in each section. The practice problems went along with the material covered and the answers in the back provided the necessary steps to understand where a mistake might have occurred. I also used the solution companion book with this one to give me the solutions to more of the problems to ensure complete understanding of the material. Shipping was fast and the book arrived in perfect condition.
on September 10, 2016
After resuming school nearly 10 years later, I purchased this book as it was required for my algebra class. I can honestly say this book really explained everything well and broke example problems into steps. I still have this book even though my class ended over a year ago. I plan on keeping it for my son when he eventually is able to use it...he's in third grade so it will be a while
on April 2, 2016
This is absolutely to book I needed and at a great price. While APUS gives free e-books, I wanted something in my hands for my MATH110 class. I was not impressed, however, with the huge tear in the cover of the book. Still worth it for the affordable price.
on December 15, 2014
This was a very informative book. However, I only purchased it for the Mymathlab that came with it which was way more helpful. I used to think that I needed a hard book instead of looking at things online for math, but I found that mymathlab and the ebook that came w/it actually helped me pass the class. I really never opened this book just used it online.
on October 6, 2016
I'm an online college student with only an ebook to use for my algebra course. I really needed a printed copy to use for references when taking tests and doing homework.
The book I received was in great condition with no major issues. This was an A+ purchase!
on January 24, 2015
I'm extremely upset about this digital copy. I needed this along with the student access code to access the course tests and materials for my class, but that wasn't included. It comes with the physical copy of the book why wouldn't it come with the digital copy? If I could return this I would. Don't waster you time getting this, just register for your class assignments directly through the mathlab website. That way your not paying double or triple for the same material. What a ripoff. I should have expected something like this.
on September 23, 2013
I am pleased with the purchase due to the fact that it is the book is what we needed for the class and it did include the access code; however, I am not pleased with the packaging and the delivery date was a day late. Upon receipt, the bottom right corner of the front cover and the bottom binding of the book were dented as if someone had dropped the book before packaging it. I intend to sell the book back to amazon after the class is over; however, I am uncertain if the dents will hinder the buyback. If so, I will be very displeased with this purchase. I also ordered a Microbiology book a few days previous to this purchase and it also had packaging issues. It was a new book but did not have the plastic wrap on it and the first 4 pages each had 2 tears at the bottom of them in the middle of the page.
on April 25, 2016
Book is a great reference when I need extra help on certain problems. I take an on-line course, so the website gives great examples, but sometimes I need the book as a back up.
on July 7, 2017
textbook - not much to say - required
on April 25, 2013
For someone like me who will probably never be able to pass an algebra class, I found it difficult to learn from. They leave out steps. I guess they assume you already know those steps, but they're easy to forget. In my opinion a good math book would never leave out anything that could be helpful.

Still, if you are good at this stuff, or at least ok with it, then this book will be fine for you!