Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 6, 2015
This book is for a masters class that I'm taking. That alone takes several fun points off. The topic, research, is fine. The level of detail regarding the differences between qualitative and quantitative research, while probably necessary for a research class, should be prescribed to chronic insomniacs. Even worse, it is an out of date copy (2010), which normally doesn't matter that much, but this edition has a lot of changes, so I had to find another, newer copy. Instead of returning the book, I shall sacrifice it on a pyre (along with a lot of others) while consuming alcoholic spirits during the next full moon.
on October 4, 2011
The purpose of this book is to teach the research consumer (students, educational professionals, allied health professionals, etc.) how to understand and get the most of out of published research. This book does exactly that! The explanations are thorough but do not drone on in to ad infinitum. It is written in a reader-friendly style. Examples of research articles are provided with highlighted areas of "learning" interest. The only other thing that this book could have done is show us how to do all of the research math...which was not the purpose. That's another book and another course. I was pleasantly surprised by Plano's text. It keeps my interest and teaches in a very digestible manner at every turn of the page.
on April 23, 2014
I purchased this book for a graduate research class. Easy to read great
resource for information. I definitely recommend it if you do a lot of research provides
you formats and exercises that give you clarity for qualitative and quantitative research.
on March 1, 2014
This book is a good additional to my library and sufficient for my current studies, but it has been sold many times before my purchase. It has too many stickers on it, but I plan to keep it anyway.
on February 19, 2015
The content was fine and it's a good resource. The example articles that were included in many of the chapters were helpful in understanding the content.
on June 17, 2015
This has got to be the simplest way to explain the ins and outs of what research is all about and how to conduct it. Love it! Needed it for an introduction to research course I was taking. Thank you!
on October 20, 2013
thanks for good transaction, this was the course title that I needed for course work. Yes, I will be back next semester for more books
on March 5, 2014
A very complete book and a real sleep aid. An excellent source of information, but take it with at least two cups of coffee.
on November 1, 2013
Very handy for questions that have arose in my research paper writing process. I refer back to it pretty regularly.
on February 11, 2015