Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 377 reviews
on March 13, 2017
The intentional version is the same as the American version. Even though the book shipped with creases, it can be ignored. If you are looking for a cheaper version, get this one. Just to be aware that the page numbers are different than the American one.
on January 19, 2017
This was an easy read textbook, especially for beginners interested in understanding the break down of human behavior in a work-place environment or any organization in general. This offers an insightful outlook into social behaviors, individual behaviors and how the organization itself plays into these factors. This book enticed me into becoming an Industrial and Organizational Psychologist. Sincerely recommended.
on July 20, 2016
Rented this book last month for grad school. As far as texbooks are concerned, this one is very easy to read and comprehend, which is a plus when the school term is moving so fast. I would say that my class only covered probably about half of the book (in my class we used both this book and another book called Operations Management), but what we covered from this book was very helpful. The examples used to illustrate principles such as conflict, leadership, diversity, etc were very relatable to my day to day working environment. If your class uses this book, this one will be one of your more enjoyable ones.
on August 8, 2014
I was shocked when I received this book: it's tiny! You'd expect something priced like this to at least be 300 pages, but this flimsy paperback grandly flaunts its rip-you-off-because-you-have-no-choice-ness.

My professor, Dr. Jago (see Jago's theory of management), said that it was the best book available, but also occasionally pointed out its flaws. The content of the book is, in the end, pretty good. I just can't get over the blatant gauging.
on May 30, 2017
I bought this book for my organization course. It had everything that I needed in order to make an A in the course. It wasn't too beat from use and this edition has useful information pertaining to the work force and the psychology of the employee body.
on September 25, 2011
I bought the loose leaf version because I will be doing some traveling two weeks during the course. With loose leaf, I can take whatever chapters I need during the trip, lightening the travel load. It's nice the price is a little cheaper than the hardcover. Being proactive, I bought this a week in advance of the course. However, I soon realized this didn't come with the self assessment library CD or an access code to the online version. I later read some of the hardcover reviews also complained of no access code included. There should be a warning on both the loose leaf and hardcover descriptions stating no access code is included. Code to be purchased separately. After spending $100+ on the book, adding the cost of the access code (or CD) is quite pricey.....and the prices vary from $25 to $65 (using Google). The warning would help students allocate their budget, and give them a chance to ask the professor/teacher if the assessment is actually needed for class - before purchasing one.
on August 28, 2014
Got this as a textbook for a business class. I found it actually helpful in my real-life job. The concepts are explained clearly, and I didn't lose interest as easily as I do for most business books. I'm keeping this one for reference later.
on January 17, 2015
Great textbook. I don't say a lot about textbooks but this one is really up to date and well written. I would recommend to anyone taking a business class or any managers wanting to know about current trends in organizational behaviors.
on April 25, 2016
Organizational Behavior is very interesting and this book breaks down the many facets of it. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and am glad I purchased it. The book arrived in great condition and quicker than the expected due date. I would definitely​ order from the vendor again.
on November 10, 2016
This book is for an org behavior class and it isn't that great. Very hard to read