Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 20, 2016
I bought this for my university business stats unit. After following through with the examples and completing the questions in this book, it helped bring back long lost stats memories and learn some new skills. It had been a long time since high school and was really worried about passing this unit, but after using this as my study tool I passed business statistics with a Distinction. I now have by degree in business law and accounting, but still occasionally refer back to this, as it is a great tool in my professional library.
on February 7, 2010
Overall I think it's a pretty decent textbook content wise. It could be organized a bit better. One shouldn't have to turn back 5 pages to review referenced illustrations and tables. Also the Excel appendicies steps should be revisited. I had to use YouTube for thorough step by step instructions. This was an overall issue with my classmates as well and I pointed them to the Youtube site and they found the instructions there much easier to follow for the assigned tasks.

[...]
VINE VOICEon May 9, 2015
Great book for learning the basics! I recommend it for anyone wanting to learn the basics for college or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt like I did. Also great because it goes step by step for problem solving and explains the solutions.
on April 18, 2016
I was able to use this text for two semesters through statistics. Very easy to follow
on April 15, 2014
I did not like this book it is too busy for a beginner and an adult student, taking this class in 5 weeks was impossible
on April 8, 2013
The book is good and explaind items and calculations clearly for stats expecially when using spreadsheet for data and calulations. the only downfall to this was the option to not be able to speed up the delivery of the book.
on February 26, 2014
Great condition, it just didn't include a formula card. No worries though my professor had an extra one on hand.
on January 2, 2015
As described
on January 7, 2013
arrived in great shape working great would recommend to anyone better then I was expecting it to be might order more later on
on May 18, 2011
Shipment came a day early and that's about my only good experience with ordering this. Book was correct along with edition but I had double checked to make sure it was not an unbinded book, which I can't stand. Book came as unbinded. Also did not have an access code which you need for the course, which is supposed to come with all new books. It's another $60 dollars I have to pay on top of the $125 already paid for this book. First and last time I purchase any text books online.