Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Retail Management: A Strategic Approach (12th Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 23, 2015
Excellent text. Much of this will already be known if you are a business student but if you are going into retail management or running a startup this text is very valuable and is probably a lot cheaper than a newer textbook. Information is still very accurate though.
on August 12, 2014
If I didn't have such an accelerated summer course I think I would have enjoyed reading this book much more slowly. It is up to date and really interesting. Makes you think of the retail world differently.. There is so much to learn in Business. I highly recommend this book.
on September 15, 2014
I love how this book reads. It gets to the point with just enough extra to help you get the point if you missed it in the initial definition. I love reading this text compared to the others required this semester.
on January 30, 2013
If you know nothing of retail it is great. The problem is that it will be outdated quickly. It uses specific stores as examples and these market is too unstable right now for that.
on October 15, 2013
I'm amazed I am able to buy this at 10% of what I would have paid for if I've bought the latest edition of the textbook! And this textbook is only 1 edition older, with hardly any changes. Would totally recommend all students to buy this edition rather than the new one, unless you have cash overflowing from your pockets.
on November 13, 2014
I give it 5 stars only because it's easy to read. The topic of "retail management" in general is a joke. I'm taking retail management in college as a business elective. It's funny, because I'm going to school to get OUT of retail, not to get in it. Retail is great if you're a high school drop out. Otherwise, stay out! There's no money in it unless you're at the corporate level. The hours are awful and you're guaranteed to work every holiday under the sun (except for Christmas for the time being).
on February 10, 2016
Crappy quality, was ripped up when I got it. Don't waste your time and buy this.
on February 8, 2016
E-Version should be cheaper...
on February 11, 2016
Right book. Good condition!
on July 20, 2016