Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Basic Business Statistics Plus MyStatLab and Pearson eText (12th Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on January 20, 2016
I bought this for my university business stats unit. After following through with the examples and completing the questions in this book, it helped bring back long lost stats memories and learn some new skills. It had been a long time since high school and was really worried about passing this unit, but after using this as my study tool I passed business statistics with a Distinction. I now have by degree in business law and accounting, but still occasionally refer back to this, as it is a great tool in my professional library.
on June 24, 2013
When I ordered the book I was not sure whether I will get it with hard cover with the price I was paying. I was glad to receive it with Hard cover and of equal quality compared to collage book store.

Great price
on December 26, 2012
This is one of the best deals out there for this type of book. You will want to buy a cheap 3 ring binder to hold all of the loose leaf pages which have already been hole punched by the publisher. The text includes instructions on how to use computerized calculations using Excel and PHstat which is an Excel add-on.
on September 19, 2013
I thought this book was 'new' and all new books are supposed to come with a mystatlab code but I havent received one
on April 15, 2014
I did not like this book it is too busy for a beginner and an adult student, taking this class in 5 weeks was impossible
on January 7, 2013
arrived in great shape working great would recommend to anyone better then I was expecting it to be might order more later on
on February 26, 2014
Great condition, it just didn't include a formula card. No worries though my professor had an extra one on hand.
on April 18, 2016
I was able to use this text for two semesters through statistics. Very easy to follow
on August 14, 2015
Very reasonable price. Clear presentation of statistical concepts.
on August 9, 2013
It is the book I ordered for my next semester. It was a great price and is in great condition.