Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Personal Finance with Pearson eText plus NEW MyFinanceLab Access Card (1-semester access) (4th Edition) (Prentice Hall Series in Finance)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 20, 2011
You do not have to worry about not understanding key term in this book. It is a great help if you want to have an idea about your mortgage, taxes, life insurance, and it helps you understand a whole lot how you on investments.
on October 12, 2011
I purchased this book because it is required for a personal and professional finance course I'm taking in college. This book is very user friendly and the examples are clear and easy to understand. It does come with a CD but I didn't find it helpful because I use a Mac and it wasn't compatible. Hope my review helps.
on January 31, 2014
I've read multiple personal financial planning books and this one covers every topic necessary to build a solid financial foundation. Every college student should read this book - it will help them avoid costly financial errors.
on January 28, 2015
I feel this book is very important and dear to my heart, because while I took a personal investment's class just to fulfill my high school graduation requirement, I very much enjoyed the book. It was an online class and honestly I didn't get a particularly great grade, however it inspired me to look more into business as a whole. Overall, pretty interesting book that covers budgeting, planning, applying time value to money, tax concepts, investing in stocks, bonds, purchasing and financing a home. I'd recommend it, to read it.
on December 27, 2012
This book was easy to understand and follow. I would recommend it to people not even taking a personal finance class. I leaned a lot about investments and all the costs involved in buying a house.
on January 21, 2015
Excellent!!! Book in great conditions!! Came with the CD. Received it before anticipated date!!! Love it!!! 100 % excellent very satisfied with my purchase and great deal!!!
on August 27, 2014
Purchased this book for a class I planned to take. Very helpful.
on October 5, 2014
Exactly what I needed for my financial class
on September 18, 2015
Book came in on time and as described.
on May 9, 2016
Had to read for mY finance class.