Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on February 22, 2016
I love to learn about investing, so I bought this book. And as the title says, it's about the fundamentals. It's basic, it's not a book for advanced investors. But if you want a good basic education, get it.

Fundamentals of Investing (11th Edition)
on August 28, 2013
This book is a game changer!

If you like money and want to learn how to get rich, this is a good place to start.
You will learn all the basics of investing, these are just a few:

-stocks
-bonds
-mutual funds
-ETFs
-margin trading
-options
-futures

This book is loaded with valuable information that will help you to become financially
independent. I have learned so much information that I feel like a pro myself.
It is a simple read and it will keep you engaged.

If you really want to learn how to make money and become rich one day, this book is the place to start!
on June 5, 2017
text book style was good but would have liked a more practical read
on January 25, 2014
I purchased this textbook for my finance class I'm taking this spring quarter. The price is right just a little over five dollars. So far I'm not disappointed. It will be a book I will be referencing over, and over, and over again long after this I am done with this course.
on February 21, 2017
Book was in good condition just as expected!
on November 2, 2015
You get no online support, learning materials or OTIS with this book.
on January 18, 2014
Fantastic. One of the best financial books ever written!! I can't say enough good things about it! I would highly recommend it.
on October 18, 2013
This is a Required book for class also I am studying for the series 7. It's helping me to learn better concepts.
on January 29, 2014
Product was as described, with good shipping also.
on March 11, 2011
I ordered the book but the book does not include the MyFinanceLab Access Code to get to the online study guide and self tests. I thought I may have gotten a defective book but I sent the book back and the replacement book also lacked a MyFinanceLab Access Code that I needed for my class. If you purchase it online, I hear that it is $40.00.