Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2011
I homeschool my 1st grader and although I inititally going to buy another Science book when I started I decided to use this one since her old school did and she was already familiar with it. Great idea! My daughter loves this book and I can see why. It has simple reading and colorful pages that catch her attention, short chapters, and quick easy reviews to help her remember what she read. I will definetly buy from Harcourt Science again in the future!

*On another note there is no difference between Texas edition of any other state edition except California which has more information that may lose some kids. Some states have a different picture on the front but everything inside is the same.