Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on September 20, 2009
I ordered this bible believing it was leather bound, as described in the title. It is not. The binding is BONDED leather, which is nothing like genuine leather. Bonded leather is to leather as pressed wood is to wood, or as baloney is to meat. I returned the bible and, after checking the manufacturer's web page for an accurate description, bought a different one that actually does have a leather binding. ISBN numbers are very helpful for this. Amazon refunded only half (with no explanation), and, instead of changing the description to match the product, kept the false description and raised the price! Great job, Amazon! I will have to go through my credit card company to get the rest of my refund. I wish Amazon would do something about inaccurate product descriptions. This review refers to ISBN-13: 978-0195288728.

UPDATE 9/21/09: Amazon refunded the rest of the purchase amount, but the item title description remains uncorrected.
on January 22, 2017
excellent
on September 13, 2014
Given as a gift. Recipient is very satisfied with this publication.
on September 27, 2010
I received the Revised Standard Version Catholic Bible Large Print Edition and was delighted at the quality of the Bible. The print is beautiful and very easy to read. I highly recommend the purchase of this valuable book. I use it for a bible class I attend and have received many compliments.
on February 5, 2010
I bought this to have a larger print text, which would be easier to read than my former Bible. It is exactly that, and the price was very reasonable. The only drawback is that the pages are extremely thin.