Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 23, 2007
I am training to be a California secondary teacher in Los Angeles County. It is a difficult job but a rewarding one. I am not interested, at least presently, in teaching special education but I will have to know how to deal with students with special needs. This book is well written, and includes all of the information one will need for an introduction to special education.
on September 26, 2016
I only had this book for a short period of time (less than a month), as I ended up returning it and buying a different book for my special ed class, but I skimmed through it and it was very well organized. It offered excellent definitions of different disorders. Good choice for any intro to special ed class.
on February 23, 2016
Book was as described
on August 26, 2013
It doesn't matter if you are in special education or not- this book should be read by all who know somebody who is special or if you work in a school
on February 20, 2015
Book was in great condition, as described & was delivered the following day... As promised. I had a good experience.
on November 7, 2015
I love this book it's really helping me to understand what is going on with special education.
on June 24, 2016
Thank you!!
on November 11, 2014
Nice Book!
on July 20, 2008
Had to purchase for a college class. The book states many obvious things an average person already knows. I sold it as soon as semester was over.
on January 25, 2007
I bought this for my special education class thinking that it would come with the CD-ROM that was required for my class after already purchasing the wrong textbook and when I recieved it I discovered that it does come with the MyLabSchool but not a CD-ROM. I guess that Amazon doesn't sell the CD-ROM at all so look to buy a package elsewhere if you need/want the CD-ROM.