Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2016
Exactly the textbook I needed. So much better than buying the expensive textbook!
on July 24, 2011
There are so many dates and people, which can make it very hard to understand the major themes that they expect us to understand. I love history, but this text book has wording that is easy to read, but hard to remember. There are better textbooks than this one. I don't recommend using this textbook.
on October 28, 2015
I have this book for college but it is a keep one. Love the ilustrations and examples.
on February 1, 2016
Great
on September 24, 2011
The book was new and the cheapest I ever got a new textbook for!! I was shocked because other really popular companies' rental price was twice this purchase price ($34.98 including shipping!!)no joke. Even my school bookstore was charging $123.00 for it. No way I was going to pay that. But,I was so thankful and still am that I got this great price :) Also, this book is a combined volume so I am able to use it for both of my History courses, World Community I and II.
on December 14, 2014
Timely and just what I expected quality wise at good price
on January 4, 2015
it was a great book
on March 4, 2012
This book was described as little wear. Totally false! The books spine was broken and the pages were folded. I will say this though, it was still worth purchasing due to the college bookstore charging $166 for the same book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2013
got his bool bc it was cheaper to buy the combined volume than to rent a single volume from school bookstore.
on March 28, 2015
I received the book in good condition until I opened it and realize a page was torn out . It was not told in the description and I was very disappointed.