Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on April 12, 2017
I didn't know what to get someone so I got them this and suprisingly so, they loved it. So when you don't know what to give someone get them this book.
on June 13, 2013
My husband has recently found a box of very old family photos. His family is solid Norwegian/German stock and mostly settled in northern Wisconsin. He and my two sons (whom I just love to see) have spent their last several visits in our basement looking at those photos of my husband's grandparents and great-grandparents, trying to guess who they are and admiring the strength of the women particularly. The women are especially noted for their strong ankles, long skirts, broad-brimmed hats, and determined facial expressions.

Anyway, I was just delighted to see the book "Awkward Family Photos" and have bought a copy for each of my two sons and my husband. It is just hilarious - not because of the people photographed particularly, but because of the settings! It might inspire them to bring the box of our family photos upstairs and arrange them in some order in a picture album, so at least we can all be together, rather than separated when the "kids" come to visit!
on March 11, 2017
Just so much fun and full of good belly laughs.
on March 26, 2017
Christmas gift for the office
on April 5, 2017
Arrived on time and exactly as described. Good for a daily laugh at the office.
on February 3, 2016
I bought this for my now inlaws and they loved it! It just goes to show you that eeryone has a weird family!
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this book for our own awkward family holiday. I thought it would be just fun and silly and easy to share.Instead it was a bland hard copy of what everyone had seen on-line. The photos continue to be funny and awkward but I was disappointed in the format.
on August 7, 2017
Always a crowd pleaser. Great coffee table book, great gift.
on February 13, 2016
It's funny the first time. Nothing I will probably open again but I have it on the coffee table for visitors to heckle at. Plus mines came sightly damaged. Looks like water damage. Two pages were stuck together so when I opened them it ripped. But still...overall good purchase. Would buy again, especially for the awesome price!
on May 10, 2017
Ever discover that humorous background photo content that would make your maiden aunt blush (or sip her bourbon) when the camera caught something that you didn't see? Buy this book and laugh.