BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 30, 2017
Love this Bible! It's truly large print, but still in an easily handled size. I don't even have to pull out my readers to use this Bible. Even if you don't need readers, yet, you'll love the print size. The print on the pages does not bleed through like "slim" Bibles. It is a hardback, but not heavy; the sleeves stay in my Bible cover more easily than a paperback. Jesus' words in the New Testament are in red ink. There are simple, short notes on names, meaning, definitions and/or places on the bottom of each page, but I wouldn't really call it a "reference" Bible...if it truly were full of references, it would be much bigger. This Bible is the perfect size. If you need to delve into something further, Google it. Make sure your Bible study teacher and/or Pastor use the NIV; the wording is quite different from the King James or other versions of the Bible. I bought 2 more for Christmas gifts!
on October 6, 2015
the bible fell apart after receiving it. i tried to live with it but it is so important i can at least hold the bible without it falling apart. the problem is I waited to long to make a comment because it was success a fragile item. I kinda put it away and read other bibles i had. When i went to church this past sunday and it fell on the floor in clumps. the pastor wife said send that bible back. i decided to try and do that. i know these people would not accept a return but i will never order from them again.
on November 30, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased this Bible because I was looking for something a bit smaller and compact without sacrificing content. I am truly not disappointed with this great Bible! The text is large enough to read (12pt) without my glasses, the concordance is quite through (although the text size is smaller(7pt)and you may need glasses to read it) but if you can live with that, it's a great Bible. The thumb indexed pages, the words of Christ in red and the convenient size make this a real winner as a travel Bible. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this Bible and hey, you can't beat the price either!

God be with you all!
on September 17, 2010
I love this Bible so much. It has an awesome look. Very antique. The paper has a tint to it that makes reading so much more relaxing. And the paper isn't super thin, either. The edges of the paper are rough cut. So, I also like the feel. The cover is awesome, too. The text is just big enough so that I don't have to strain. It's a shame that Zondervan doesn't do this to other translations of the Bible. I also own a printed first edition of the NET Bible (with ALL the notes) and an old hardcover of the NASB. The bible I am reviewing is my "take anywhere" Bible. It is just right. Highly recommended.
on July 20, 2017
This is suppose to be a used bible ,but it looks like new to me ! Nice leather binding, beautiful gold edges, nice size print, & good price. This is just what I wanted !
on December 11, 2016
It is a bible. I do not like it very much though. It is just adequate. Hard to open it adequately. Pages very thin.
on April 14, 2016
Gave this as a gift to my husband for easy to read/larger font Bible reading. Perfect.
on June 3, 2017
Great version
Bought it as a gift
Had one of my own
on September 4, 2016
Print is large, but the Bible is of a manageable size. Very easy for me to read.
on April 19, 2013
The smaller size which isn't significantly smaller, a larger type than the usual Bibles was wanted and the font is perfect without being oversized. It appears to be a 12 at my guess. This was a tightly bound item. The only thing I didn't care for in this item was not a lot of elaboration in a study Bible as I've seen in the past. I will continue to look for another one but this is good print and there are no other issues.