Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 20, 2016
Practically brand new! I love that the condition of the books are actually posted correctly! They do not stretch the truth at all with these text books.
on January 24, 2017
Fast. Good. Acceptable.
on July 8, 2014
I needed this book for my ENGL 1102 class. Some people dont really care for it, but I enjoy looking at all the images in the book during class.
on March 1, 2016
A+
on September 29, 2015
Very helpful
on December 19, 2013
had to get this for school. The book is alright, had interesting stories. Would not have gotten for myself though.
on June 7, 2015
none
on September 16, 2014
Good shape
on April 24, 2013
I bought this for my son in law as a replacement for a book he needed to replace at the college. For a used book it was in great condition and he was able to use it as the replacement. Would buy from again, thanks.
on January 30, 2015
The book was used for my English 101 class, it was very bland. The stories were somewhat okay, but it's not a book I would read on my spare time probably because it's just a textbook.