Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: America Now: Short Readings from Recent Periodicals
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 10, 2010
The book has up to date stories about American, such as legal immigrant and education.
It also provide a lot of questions for each article so you can measure your understanding about the article.
on December 29, 2012
This is in great condition and has alot of fun artlicles to read and help inspire some english essays while in college
on January 4, 2013
For my English class, this book served as an efficient tool in my understanding of the subject. All the stories within this book are pretty good.
on September 5, 2009
I ordered a book for school and it said about 3 weeks for delivery got it in no time.I was a little scared ordering a used book thinking it had missing pages or it was all written on. Nope not at all.I ordered it used and it looks brend new. No writing in it or anything.I am happy with it I will order from them again if they have whatI am in need of.Thank you so much for being prompt and being honest about your product.
on June 13, 2009
I was very happy with the speed in which I received my book and the condition its in. Although I am unsure what to make of the black tape covering the fact that its a teachers edidtion - not sure what that means, but it works for what I need!
on August 31, 2010
This product got to us in a super fast manner. I recommend highly. The product looks and smells new. Please use this seller, as I have only receieved two books of the 9 books I bought for school. This is one of the two books.
on October 11, 2009
I purchased the book "used," but when I got it, it looked almost brand new! It also arrived EXTREMELY quickly, long before the expected date.
on September 12, 2009
The book was in great condition. The shipping was VERY fast. I was super happy with my purchase. Thank you!