Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on June 8, 2016
This is a main literary workbook in the field of becoming an expert essayist. Once one knows the book well they will see that their intuitive inner guide or personal worldview can and should guide them in their writing based on the key model outlines in this book. You can see the expected professional structure of argumentation in this book although it is challenging so it may require several reads through it. Gook luck with this one it is one of my favorite resource guides. Does require self-disciplinary style self study.
on August 8, 2015
I had to get this for a college class. It was really informative and well written. It's been a few years since I purchased it and it is still on my bookshelf and I still refer to it occasionally. I love nothing more than having a textbook that I can still use after the class is over.
on May 22, 2013
I had to purchase it for a class that I am taking. Turns out the book is pretty good. For someone that is not that confident about their writing skills and stresses out when I have to write a paper, this book has given me some good tips on how to approach my writing.
on January 18, 2017
I teach this book, and I have to say, it's one of my favorite text books. It works for a variety of of levels in composition and there's so much great help for the students that any chance I get to use this, I do.
on April 30, 2017
Was not good. Pages were falling out of the book.
on February 12, 2016
priced perfectly for my English class. It was critical to passing the class
on August 5, 2014
Not much of an English fan but, I found this book very helpful. It was required by the teacher of the class being taken at the time, two years ago. I use it to this day as a reference guide when writing anything from emails to reports.
on February 26, 2017
Good book but I never really read it entirely. Didn't think I needed to. I still have it in my library
on October 12, 2016
This was purchased as a text for a college class. Full of useful writing information, whether or not you are in school.
on November 15, 2016
I got this book since its a requirement for my class. And now its turn to my tool books for writing