Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on June 15, 2012
I used this book for my Algebra II class in Freshman year of High School and it was really helpful. If I hadn't taken good notes during class, I was able to look in the book (using the handy table of contents) and read detailed explanations which cleared up any confusion. The practice problems as well as the assessments at the end of each chapter are excellent for homework and review, and the answers in the back of the book are essential!
When studying for exams I was able to go back and do past homework problems, as well as re-read the detailed explanations mentioned above, which made me an Algebra II beast.
Great book!
on November 14, 2010
I bought this book to compliment the online course I am taking. The book in electronic form, is available with my course but I like the 'hard copy' in my hands. This is an excellent book. The chapters are well organized. Each example or concept given is clear, concise and easy to follow. There are more than enough practice problems to do and they are just like the ones on the test; so you feel well prepared. In fact my tutor admired this book so much I have promised it to him when the semester is over.
on March 10, 2014
Extremely vague with poor instructions, this textbook is nothing more than an add for the mymathlab website that you must pay to get in to. There are very few explanations on how to use the calculator to solve these problems, so again, you are forced to buy the graphing calculator book as well. This textbook is simply a huge collection of math problems.
on June 8, 2013
Mailed it on time and in decent condition. Advertised with new access code and it came without. Had to buy that separately.
on July 26, 2016
This book is one of the worst text books I have ever had to use. It does a terrible job of explaining what to do and why. I spent more time on Khan Academy than using the book.
on October 11, 2015
I purchased the textbook with the Connect Access code, but still have not received my code. The textbook itself is fine, but the code is required for my class as well.
on October 19, 2015
Arrived in great condition and has clear and concise illustrations. Easy to follow along with, and of course, was required for my college algebra class.
on August 23, 2013
while it has a few incorrect parts. it's far better than the cheap "yet overly expensive" textbook that the schools make you buy.
and if bought used much cheaper than the others you will find.
on May 5, 2016
didnt really need it for MAT-151 but for MAT-183 it really works!
on October 13, 2012
Very informative, it is a school style text book that actually explains things well. It helped tremendously with brushing up my math to get into college after being out of it for a few years.