Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 16, 2011
I found this book easy to understand with its color images of the photoshop menu settings and step by step instructions to more tasks than I knew existed. Since it's jam packed with information, skimming for the pictures brought me back easily to what I needed again after I forgot what the technique would be listed as in an index.

I've tried looking up certain PS tricks online but I usually end up wishing I had this book handy. You can find what you want to do quicker. The tutorial examples ranges from simple tasks to complex, so whatever your level of expertise, you should be able to find the instructions you need. The healing brush tool (instant wrinkle remover) on p. 290 is my new best friend.
on April 22, 2014
I do not use Photoshop enough to retain all it's many features therefore I am in constant need of reminders. "Photoshop CS4" is my go to book when using altering pictures. The book is in full color and has example after example of how to get from here to these. The book is easy to follow and is laid out in logical steps. If you buy one text book to walk you through Photoshop, I recommend "Photoshop CS4" highly.
on February 3, 2015
Just what I needed, when I needed it, at a great price
on August 15, 2013
A necessary companion for a college illustration class and has many helpful tips and guides for those wanting to learn or use photoshop in Adobe.
on June 26, 2011
I still refer to this book when I need to look something up that I'm questioning how to do it. Great book to look back at when there is no on else around to ask.
on July 28, 2014
Great reference
on April 28, 2013
I am currently using photoshop 6 but the information in this book was very helpful in obtaining better results from photoshop
VINE VOICEon March 19, 2009
These CS4 QuickStart Guides look like a great idea. Was told about them by a friend who said they start you off just like you don't know anything about the product and walk you through the whole product bit by bit.

Wonderful idea. Will buy more of these to get myself caught up on Adobe's line.
on December 21, 2014
This is a great help book for those who would rather use a resource book than a help tab.
on March 29, 2013
Photoshop is a complex deep program. I feel that a book like this is of great help in unlocking all of the things that you can do with a program like Photoshop.