Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on July 30, 2017
Great text book. Very easy to follow text. Questions are challenging but answers are provided for a large number of the questions in the back of book. Used for both of my first 2 chemistry classes in college. I intend to keep this textbook as a reference book in the future.
on July 3, 2012
The book uses a different approach than many by starting with the concepts of atoms and building up. It doesn't seem as helpful with the hard math components with chemistry mainly because it focuses on making sure the student understands the CONCEPTS of chemistry. I find that if you conceptually understand the material, the math will come naturally because you understand why the math works. I think it's a fine textbook for what it sets out to do: teach first-year college chemistry.
on March 12, 2017
Thank you for my order. I am very happy with the service and the product I received.
on November 13, 2015
Chemistry has never been my strong suit and this book was able to single in on that. Small print and very complex. Good book for those that have an affinity for this topic though.
on February 13, 2017
Good product, seller would not let me return though
on February 13, 2014
I bought the book thinking it had the access code for mastering chemistry. Unfortunately it did not and I had to return it.I bought an e-book that came with the access code.Other than that, the book is good with tons of examples that help with learning general chemistry.
on February 24, 2014
The book arrived in great timing! Overall, textbook was a little worn on the sides and the was wear in the book such as highlighter marks, but the book is really good for a used textbook!
on December 21, 2016
great product
on June 10, 2016
a lot fo wear than I thought but still a good usable book
on December 5, 2016