Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on October 2, 2013
I purchased this Solutions Manual for my daughter during her summer college course of Organic Chemistry. Due to the fast pace of a summer class the solution manual made the Organic Chemistry course very understandable and an excellent base for her future chemistry courses. As a side note, she graduated with honors with a Biology major, chemistry minor, and an art minor from Case Western Reserve University
on February 13, 2013
This is a must buy for organic chemistry. Its a great addition to the textbook and I really couldn't think of going through my Chem class without it. Unlike bio, chemistry isn't all about memorizing. You have to actually do all the problems and practice, so with this solutions manual it helps you practice and understand all the different ins and outs of each rule because there are always exceptions in chemistry.
on June 15, 2013
I highly recommend this solutions manual - it has all of the answers to every question in the textbook and is extremely, extremely helpful. Definitely purchase this guide to go along with the textbook, it's well worth it. I wouldn't have done nearly as well in my organic class without it.
on December 17, 2013
Purchased this for my daughter who is in college, studying pre-vet. She was struggling to understand some of the Organic Chemistry curriculum. She asked for this Solutions Manual to check problems she used for studying. She loves it.
on February 17, 2010
I bought this solutions manual because my organic chemistry professor suggested it, and it turned out to be a great help. Working out the problems in the textbook really helps solidify the concepts, and this solutions manual clearly shows all of the answers and mechanisms. If you have the textbook you should definitely invest in this manual.
on December 25, 2016
If you have the textbook, get this masterpiece!
on April 14, 2016
The only way I knew I'd Mr homework was actually doing me any good was to check my answers!
on September 12, 2015
This solutions manual saved me in orgo I and II.

Worth every penny. Book was in great condition and arrived in a timely manner.
on October 19, 2015
This book saved my life in Organic Chemistry. I was able to review all the problems and make sure I did them correctly.
on February 17, 2015
Lots of problems but does not show how to solve them. I ended up researching more than using this Text+ Solution manual combo. I rate it a solid C for easy of explanation.