Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on October 2, 2016
This book is a keeper. I've never been good at math, but we're using this book for a class I'm taking, and it really helps. I'm finally making those connections and enjoying math. It helps that i also have a great teacher.

Using what I've learned, I easily taught my 7 yo multiplication. Its also easier to teach my older kids common core and help them with their homework.
on September 27, 2016
I bought the book and it didn't come with an access code so I had to buy that separately which involved with me spending another $100.00
on May 17, 2017
Although the title specifically states that this isbn contains the access code necessary for the book, mine did not. Now I need to spend extra money on purchasing that.
on June 27, 2017
I am an elementary education student using this book for an introductory class...I do not like it. It does not show many ways to actually set forth the materials in class. It also goes far beyond what any of the elementary schools where I live teach!!!
on May 29, 2017
works well in the classroom
on September 14, 2016
Ive been trying to contact seller. Delivery stated that it was left infront of my house... checked and asked neighbors if maybe they took it in for me... Nothing... i had to re buy the book and pay even more somewhere else... needed it to use my 1st week of class... i need a refund and seems like no one is contacting me back . These books are not cheap
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2017
This product works as intended, good purchase, will but again, good seller, thank you very much for my good product
on August 12, 2016
I am an Early Childhood Education major and I need this book for all of my ECED math classes that I have to take for the program. This book is really helpful in finding different approaches of teaching math. It's also A LOT cheaper to rent this book from Amazon instead of going through my school bookstore!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
This book was slightly different from the latest edition but the context was the same. Pages numbers different as well. Same problems but not in same order. To save money, I would buy this edition and if homework is assigned I would get it from another student. Price difference was about $180.
on September 27, 2016
This book cuts out complicated step by step instructions for example problems and focuses on the parts that everyone seems to know which are basic deductive knowledge. Doesn't seem that clear in explaining when I read the pages.