Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on June 7, 2017
A great book!! New and in perfect condition. This is helping me better understand our bodies more clearly. It has more pictures and diagrams. This helps alot!! Thank You!!
on November 25, 2016
I scored a hardcover textbook for 17 bucks in the used section! I received the book and it looked like I purchased a brand new book. Really impressed! It is just what my daughter needs for her course. From what I hear from her, it is an informative book, easy to read/learn, and has lots of visuals. She really likes the book. If you are interested in the sciences and the medical field, she really recommends it.
on July 20, 2017
Exactly like an image
on March 16, 2008
I had to buy three A&P textbooks for a class I'm taking. This one is by far the best. Easy to understand, chock full of great artwork, and a nice balance between normal functioning (the biggest focus by far) versus common diseases for each system of the body (usually to highlight why normal functioning is so important). My CD was broken, so I can only use the online study tools, and they are helpful. Nice job!
on April 12, 2013
I wanted an in depth book on the Human Body. Most books I looked at were for someone who just wanted a survey of the body without any real details. I realized I would have to take another tack and looked at textbooks for my needs. This book has exceeded my expectations and is justified in its price I feel. Very in depth with excellent illustrations and everything a great textbook needs for the discerning individual.
on May 9, 2017
Great textbook. I used this throughout my Human Body course and it really helped me to learn the material and do well.
on July 17, 2017
Great book
on May 10, 2016
Great book
on April 21, 2015
The setup of this book and the online resources really help set a student up for success in learning anatomy and physiology. The practice quizzes, the questions (and online answers) help solidify every concept written in each chapter.
on March 3, 2017